Mental Health Resource Pack for Educational Professionals
Rethink has developed a CD-rom resource for educational professionals, which is combined with the Combating Stigma DVD to create a mental health resource pack.
The CD-rom contains:
- General advice on 'How do I know when to worry?', what you can and can't do to help, with signposting information and weblinks.
- Specific advice on support for teachers
- Black and minority ethnic resources
- Information on bullying
- Supporting looked-after children
- Information on young carers
- MIND information leaflets
- PHSE examples and study programmes
- Information on peer support
- Guidance on referral to Primary Child and Adolsecent Mental Health Services