Thank you for joining the conversation
We’ve had a brilliant response to our latest burst of Time to Change advertising. We want to thank you for joining the conversation and helping us to get out the message that you don’t need to be an expert to talk about mental health – together we’ve reached a lot of people!
The new TV advert which launched on Monday 14 January has drawn thousands of people to the Time to Change website to pledge and find out more.
- More than 46,000
people visited the Time to Change website in the
first week of the advertising – that’s nearly five times more than usual!
- We’ve gained more than 3,000 new Twitter followers since the advertising launched.
- One thousand people signed our pledge wall in the first three days of the advertising.
You’ve also helped us to
start lots of conversations on social media by sharing our messages. And some
of you have written brilliant blogs
us about your own experiences.
What you thought
Here are some of the tweets and comments we’ve had in response to the adverts:
- “Great ad about time people realised they don’t have to suffer in silence”
- “Do you have a mental illness? I do. And inspired by @TimetoChange’s #TimeToTalk campaign I am going to stop hiding it and start being open.”
- “@TimetoChange Guess what?! A friend of mine talked to me about #mentalillness for the first time today thanks to your latest ad. #whatstigma”
- “Posted this on my daughters wall as she supports me through my bipolar and didn't want her to feel alone so thank you x”
You can help us continue the conversation. There are lots of different ways to get involved.
- Print off our tips card – Our tips card has suggestions for small, everyday things you can do to make a difference. Keep it in your wallet as a reminder or share it with family and friends.
- Spread the word on social media – Keep sharing our messages, videos and blogs. It’s making a big difference!
- Get your workplace involved – Bringing the campaign to your workplace is easy. Find out more
- Become a Champion – Find out how you can get more involved with our work.