Time to Change Community Equalities Coordinators
Time to Change has Community Equalities Coordinators who work across the country to train and campaign with local Champions against stigma and discrimination.
They run training and events that provide Champions with skills that will equip them to challenge stigma in their every day lives.
Your Community Equalities Coordinators work in the following 8 areas of England:
- North West – Darren Bee
- Yorkshire and North East – Angela Slater
- West Midlands – Emma Marks
- East – Yvonne Edge
- South East – Angela Etherington
- South West – Lisa Benham
- London – Chrystalla Karvella
- East Midlands – Anita Kumari
If you have any questions about being a Champion or about your Community Equalities Coordinators please email us – firstname.lastname@example.org