Hundreds of organisations have already got involved in Time to Change. Bringing the campaign to your workplace is easy when you know how:
1. Order leaflets, postcards and posters to spread the word amongst your colleagues: put them in kitchens, canteens, bathrooms and other communal areas.
2. Include an article about Time to Change in your staff newsletter or magazine.
3. Download the workplace issue of our Speak Out magazine to find out how workplaces can act to reduce mental health stigma and discrimination on the office floor, and what happened when one employee opened up about their mental health problems to their colleagues.
4. Register you interest in signing our organisational pledge and start planning the anti-stigma activities you are going to run. Could you get someone senior in your organisation on board?
5. Help challenge workplace discrimination – our employment resources are here to help you understand your rights as an employee and to help managers and HR understand more about mental health in the workplace. Check them out and share them with your colleagues and HR department.
6. Take a look at our series of Time to Change workshops - these have been designed for use both within and outside of the workplace. There are four workshops in total, and each workshop has a downloadable guidance document.