You are here
Bring Time to Change to your workplace
Hundreds of organisations have already got involved in Time to Change. Bringing the campaign to your workplace is easy when you know how:
1. Order leaflets, postcards and posters to spread the word amongst your colleagues: put them in kitchens, canteens, bathrooms and other communal areas.
2. Include an article about Time to Change in your staff newsletter or magazine.
3. Ask your organisation to support the campaign – many organisations have become involved at a corporate level by signing our organisational pledge and running anti-stigma activities. Could you get someone senior in your organisation on board?
4. Take part in our organisational healthcheck, where our consultants help organisations review their approach to mental health and wellbeing
5. Help challenge workplace discrimination – our employment resources are here to help you understand your rights as an employee and to help managers and HR understand more about mental health in the workplace. Check them out and share them with your colleagues and HR department.