If you're looking for funding for your projects, there are some potential sources here:
- National Council for Voluntary Organisations (NCVO) has free online resources and lists training events.
- Social Enterprise UK are the national body for social enterprise. Their website contains advice and support for those starting or growing a social enterprise.
- Community Foundations bring dynamic and effective local organisations together with philanthropists and businesses who wish to give money to support their community. Community Foundation websites have a section for grant applicants, explaining local criteria and procedures. The Community Foundations map can help you identify your local Community Foundation.
- Big Lottery Fund's fund finder and the Lottery Good Causes websites can help to identify if there is an appropriate grant programme for your project.
- The Charity Commission is the regulator for charities in England and Wales. The Charity Commission website has information on a wide range of areas including setting up a charity, running a charity and fundraising.
- The Edge Fund supports grassroots groups aiming at radical social change.
If you are interested in seeking funding for a similar project, please also check out our social contact toolkit for groups and organisations which is full of tips to help you set up your project.
If you are interested in funding a social contact programme we also have a toolkit for grant funding organisations.