As people are all at different stages in the development of their Testimony, we've made sure there's something available for everyone this Summer!
Training: Thursday 25th June, 5.30 to 7.30pm OR Saturday 4th July, 11am to 1pm
- Interactive workshop to help you plan your own Testimony
- For those who haven't attended Testimony Training
Clinic: during June and July
- Flexible 30 minute slots at times which work for you. Registrants will receive a Doodle poll, and be allocated a staff member to work with.
- Weekly slot throughout June and July to work on your Testimony draft with a trained staff member.
- For anyone wanting to get their Testimony ready to share with others.
Sharing Session: Thursday 23rd July, 5.30 to 7.30pm
- If there's enough interest in those who can't make this time, we'll look at arranging a second date too.
- A safe and supportive event where you can tell your mental health story for the first time, and hear about the experiences of others.
- For anyone with a completed Testimony.
Experts Q&A: August TBC
- A date in August, to be confirmed in July with around a month's notice.
- Learn about creative approaches to sharing your Testimony online and in person, from the Time to Change Digital team, Young Champions Alumni, and StoryCamp graduates.
- For anyone looking to get the most out of their completed Testimony.
If you'd like to talk through which sessions to sign up for, you can email Rebecca at email@example.com or post about it in #the-forum on Slack.