About this pledge
We want our employees to feel that their working environment is a place that supports positive mental health so that they can reach their full potential both at work, at home and within their local community
Through the Time to Change Pledge we will:
• Continue to champion, communicate and raise awareness of mental health in the workplace
• Reduce the stigma and the fear of disclosure of mental health problems.
• Improve the capability of our employees to take care of their mental health whilst at work
• Support our employees to access appropriate support to help them cope with the impact of mental health –personal or work related.
• Enable our managers, at all levels, to have open conversations with their teams and individuals about mental health
• Embed supportive mental health approaches within our policies and procedures.