Social contact is proven to have the most impact on changing attitudes and behaviour towards people with mental health problems. With that in mind, we promote events across England that encourage people to talk about mental health, and provide advice and materials to help you make your event as successful as possible.
In order for us to do this, please download our Social Contact Event Toolkit (PDF) for hints and tips on running your event and fill in the form below so that we can promote your event on our map.
What kind of event are you holding?
- I'm handing out materials like postcards and tip cards in my local area/workplace/school >> Visit our resources section to customise, download and print out resources (don't forget to tweet us to let us know how it went). You can print our resources in the office or send the artwork to professional printers.
- I'm holding an event where people with experience of mental health problems will be sharing their story with others. I've read the toolkit and will be training them up to help support them to do this >> fill out the form below and give us an idea of how many volunteers you'll be working with or whether you’d like to recruit some Time to Change Champions to tell their story.
- I'm holding an event with lots of people like a stall, open day or roadshow >> fill out the form below so we can get you kitted out with an event toolkit and help with promotion. You can download and print materials like posters, tip cards, postcards, bunting and badges in our resources section. You can print them in the office or send the artwork to professional printers.
- Do you represent an organisation which would like to run a Time to Change Village? If so, contact us directly for more details: firstname.lastname@example.org
- I’m holding an event in Wales >> contact Time to Change Wales as our campaign is based only in England
If you have any problems or queries about registering your event, contact us: email@example.com