Over 2,500 workplaces will be hosting their own activities this Time to Talk Day, including over 1000 organisations who have taken the Time to Change Employers Pledge such as Sky and Stagecoach Bus UK.
Each and every year hundreds of organisations choose to fundraise as part of their planned Time to Talk Day activities and to make things even easier this year you can make your donations online.
Your support ensures that we are able to continue to change the way we all think and act about mental health problems, extending our reach and improving the attitudes and behaviours of millions across England.
Making a donation to Time to Change
Time to Change is run by charities Mind and Rethink Mental Illness. You can make a donation to our campaign by using Mind’s online donation facility and by following these simple steps.
- Visit Mind’s Donation Portal
- Select single donation and enter the amount you wish to donate following your Time to Talk Day event
- You can make a donation to Time to Change using a debit or credit card or by using Paypal. Make your choice and the next section of the online form will appear.
- You’ll be asked to select why you are making a donation from a dropdown menu. If you are making a donation following a workplace Time to Talk Day event please select “From a company.” If you are making a donation from a community fundraising Time to Talk Day event please select “From a fundraising event.”
- You’ll be asked to provide details of the company or event organiser depending on whether the event was run as a corporate or community event.
- You’ll be asked to “tell us more about your gift.” This is the important box. Please ensure that you enter “Donation to Time to Change following fundraising at Time To Talk Day 2019.” This ensures your donation is specifically posted to the Time to Change campaign.
- Provide your personal details and bank details to make your donation and let us know whether you are happy for us to keep in touch.
- Complete your donation by clicking the large button at the bottom of the page. You’re done! Thank you for supporting our social movement and our efforts to change the way we all think and act about mental health