Our fourth and final grant round closed at 2pm on 18 September
There are currently no more opportunities for funding through this programme.
We will inform applicants of the outcome of their Round 4 application by email. We expect this to be in January 2014, but this is subject to change.
About the grants fund
We fund projects that create opportunities for people with mental health problems to share their experiences with the public in informal one-to-one conversations. Talking about our experiences has the power to change the public’s attitude towards people with mental health problems. We call this social contact.
- 25% of the fund is for projects run by and for people from Black and Minority Ethnic communities, with a specific focus on African Caribbean communities
- 20% is for projects that work with an audience of children and young people
- All projects are led by people with experience of mental health problems
- Read about the exciting projects we have funded so far
- There are many ways to get involved and support Time to Change.
- Looking for funding for your project? These links might be a useful starting point.