This Time to Talk Day, we want to get the nation talking about mental health and keep the conversation going round the clock.
Help spread the word, by telling your friends and family about the day:
Spread the word online:
- Change your cover photo to show your support
- Add a Twibbon to your profile picture
- Update your status to tell your friends about the day and why it matters
Use our interactive platform to create your own Time to Talk Day statement to share with your followers!
Take photos of your Time to Talk Day activity and tweet them using the hashtag #TimetoTalk.
Spread the word on YouTube:
- Create a video to tell your subscribers why you're taking part in the day
Write a blog:
- Write a blog on why Time to Talk Day matters to you. If you've never blogged before, Medium is a great place to start
These media packs contain template press releases, alongside tips for talking to the media and promoting your Time to Talk Day activity