We are a social movement
At the core of our movement are passionate people who want to change the way we all think and act about mental health. That includes thousands of people who have their own experience of mental health problems.
Time to Change is made up of:
- Hundreds of Time to Change champions across the country campaigning in their communities.
- Our network of Hubs bringing local organisations together to change attitudes in their area.
- Hundreds of employers, and their employees, putting mental health on the map in their workplaces.
- Thousands of schools delivering assemblies and lessons on mental health, and supporting young campaigners to influence their peers.
- Thousands of people joining in our online community and campaigning through social media
Through sharing our stories, calling out stigma and discrimination and helping others to talk about mental health we are using our own experiences to change the attitudes and behaviour of a nation.
We are a dedicated staff team
The Time to Change social movement is supported by a team of 60 people. Many of us have our own personal experience of mental health problems. We're all passionate about challenging the negative attitudes that impact the lives of those experiencing mental health problems.