Workplace Champion ‘Train the Trainer’ Training
Time to Change provides Workplace Champion ‘Train the Trainer’ training free of charge as part of your package of support when signing the Time to Change Employer Pledge.
This session, delivered over a full day at Mind’s premises in Stratford, London, provides up to two representatives per Pledged Employer all the information, tools and resources required to subsequently roll out Time to Change’s ‘Being a Champion’ training across their organisation.
How to book - All TRAIN THE TRAINER COURSES ARE NOW FULLY BOOKED TILL MARCH 31st 2020. We will update this page if new sessions are opened from April 2020
Workplace Champion ‘Being a Champion’ On-site Training
Time to Change can provide on-site ‘Being a Champion’ training at your place of work for up to 20 employees.
The training will help you:
- To consider your own personal experience of stress, anxiety, low mood or other mental health problems, and whether sharing this as a Champion is right for you. If so, what might that look like?
- To understand how important boundaries are to the role and how they can be implemented.
- To be clearer about safeguarding.
- To identify ways you can best prepare and protect yourself when speaking up about mental health discrimination.
- To meet other Champions.
- To find opportunities to openly discuss ideas and speak about any concerns you may have around the role of Champion.
- To provide you with information about where to find resources and further information
How to book
For further information regarding this training offer, to obtain a quote or make a training booking contact our Senior Champion Officer by emailing R.Uddin@time-to-change.org.uk.
Mind’s Workplace Wellbeing Training
Mind has over 65 years’ experience and expertise in mental health and their training team is here to help support your organisation and the wellbeing of your staff.
Workplace sickness isn’t ideal for anyone; especially your staff… but with Mind’s training courses you can help make sure your organisation is a mentally healthy and productive one.
Mind deliver training in both and England and Wales.
Make an enquiry and find out how they can help your organisation build and maintain a more mentally healthy workplace through in-house training at your place of work.
You might also be interested in attending one of Mind’s open access training sessions at their premises in Stratford, London. Mind offers training in:
- Mental health awareness
- Mental health and how to support someone
- Managing mental health at work
- Customer support and mental health
- Students and mental health
- Emotional intelligence and resilience
How to book
For further information regarding these training sessions, view available dates and make a booking, visit the Mind website.