Social contact is proven to have the most impact on changing attitudes and behaviour towards people with mental health problems. With that in mind, we promote events across England that encourage people to talk about mental health, and provide advice to help you make your event as successful as possible.
In order for us to do this, please download our Social Contact Event Toolkit (PDF) and check out the Champions Campaign Portal for hints and tips on running your event, and fill in the form below so that we can promote your event on our map.
What kind of event are you holding?
- I'm holding an event for Time to Talk Day 2019 >> put your event on the map so people can find it on the day
- I'm handing out materials like postcards and tip cards in my local area/workplace/school >> Visit our resources section to customise, download and print out resources (don't forget to Tweet us to let us know how it went). You can print our resources in the office or send the artwork to professional printers.
- I'm holding an event where people with experience of mental health problems will be sharing their story with others. I've read the toolkit and will be training them up to help support them to do this >> fill out the form below and give us an idea of how many volunteers you'll be working with or whether you’d like to recruit some Time to Change Champions to tell their story.
- I'm holding an event with lots of people like a stall, open day or roadshow >> fill out the form below so we can help with promotion. You can download and print materials like posters, tip cards, postcards, bunting and badges in our resources section. You can print them in the office or send the artwork to professional printers.
- I’m holding an event in Wales >> contact Time to Change Wales as our campaign is based only in England
If you have any problems or queries about registering your event, contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org