Who are Time to Change Halton?
We are a social movement aiming to change the way people think and act about mental health in Halton.
Time to Change Halton is made up of the following partners:
- Halton Borough Council
- Mind Halton
- Riverside College
- Halton Chamber of Commerce
- Young Addaction Halton
- Halton Housing
- Employment, Learning and Skills Division
- Halton Health Improvement Team
- Shopping City Runcorn
How does Time to Change Halton work?
Within Halton Hub and our partner organisations, our Time to Change Champions work together to tackle stigma and discrimination within our community, workplaces and schools. Our particular focus is on men and young people.
As a Hub we are:
- Engaging with local media and running social marketing campaigns to tackle stigma and discrimination
- Working with employers in signing the Time to Change Employer Pledge
- Engaging in Social Contact events within the community
- Proactively campaigning to improve people's attitudes and behaviours towards mental health
- Working with schools and colleges to imbed anti-stigma activity.
How can I get involved?
If you live or work in Halton and want to empower people with mental health challenges to speak out, share their story and reduce stigma and discrimination then we want to hear from you.
Find out more about becoming a Time to Change Champion.
Want to find out more information and connect with your local Hub? Contact your Halton Hub Coordinator on email@example.com.