New employers commit to open up the conversation about mental health in the workplace
The Time to Change employer pledge is a way for organisations to demonstrate their commitment to changing the way we all think and act about mental health in the workplace. We want every employer to open up to mental health problems and make sure that employees feel supported to talk about their experiences.
So far there’s a movement of nearly 500 organisations that have made that commitment, and in April we welcomed eight new pledge signings from:
- Marshalls Plc (manufacturing)
- NHS Hammersmith and Fulham CCG
- Jarvis Group (construction services)
- Southern Water
- Wilson James (security and logistics)
- Just Drop-In Youth Info and Advice Ltd
- Riverside (housing provider)
To find out more about how to get your employer involved, read our top tips.