Who are Time to Change Bristol?
We are a social movement working to change the way people think and act about mental health in Bristol. The Time to Change Bristol Hub is a partnership of local organisations and people who are committed to ending mental health stigma and discrimination.
The Bristol Hub is made up of the Bristol City Council, Bristol Independent Mental Health Network (BIMHN), Wellbeans Initiative CIC and Rethink Bristol. We are supported by partners across the city, including employers, unions, universities, the police and the NHS.
How does Time to Change Bristol work?
Our Hub is run by people with lived experience of mental health problems alongside organisations that are committed to challenging mental health stigma and discrimination. We’re hosted as part of Thrive Bristol, a city-wide mental health program led by the Mayor.
The Bristol Hub’s steering group includes a number of Time to Change Champions, ensuring that our work has lived experience of mental health problems at its heart.
How can I get involved?
- Sign up to our newsletter
- Become a Time to Change Champion
- Apply for the Champions Fund to help you run stigma-busting events and activities
- Get involved in our work supporting children and young people
- Find out how we can support employers to sign up to the Time to Change Employer Pledge
General enquiries: email@example.com