There are a number of ways you can support Time to Talk Day online:
- Check out our posts on Facebook & Twitter, and share them
- Follow #TimetoTalk on Twitter and Instagram and get involved in the conversation
- Share your own #TimetoTalk ingredient selfie...
Share your ingredient selfie
This year, Time to Talk Day is all about sharing the ingredients that make a good conversation about mental health.
Help us to spread the word about what goes into a good conversation by sharing your ingredient selfie.
Follow these easy steps:
- Think about what a good conversation about mental health includes for you. It could be something physical, like a cup of tea or a park, or it could be more of an idea, like "no judgement."
- Write your 'ingredients' on a piece of paper - make sure it's legible
- Take a photo and post it on social media with the #TimetoTalk.