The Young Virtual Panel is a growing group of young people from all different backgrounds and areas of England. The panel support the campaign remotely to help us decide the direction of the children and young people’s work across Time to Change. The voluntary role includes:
- Providing valuable opinions, advice, and feedback to help shape our projects and campaigns before we launch them. You can tell us if you think young people would like our work or not, if it’s relevant and let us know what we can do differently.
- You will get the opportunity to influence work across our social marketing campaigns, online and in education.
- Members have the opportunity to get involved in other aspects of the campaign such as writing a blog or attending an event.
- Help to ensure young people’s voices are heard in our work
- Help to shape the way we communicate and engage with other young people. Such as review work, resources and materials to ensure that they are relevant and accessible to young people.
- Work remotely to advise us and provide feedback on our work with young people.
- External and partner organisations may also want to contact you to receive feedback about the work they are doing with young people. This will only be done through our own communications with you, we will not pass on your details without your permission.
To be a part of the panel you need to be:
- Between 16 and 25 years old.
- Living in England.
- Passionate about ending stigma and discrimination on the grounds of mental illness and looking to play a vital role in the future of our campaign.
- Able to support us through computer based work, internet research and emailing.
- Great communication skills.
- Able to evaluate work and feedback your opinions.
- Someone who is happy to work independently.
If you meet the criteria and wish to join the Virtual Panel, please complete the form below: