You can now donate to Time to Change online, and help us continue to change the way we all think and act about mental health problems. With your support, we can reduce the discrimination that people with mental health problems experience, and empower them to challenge stigma in their communities, schools, workplaces and online.
Our social movement has already grown to include thousands of people. By donating, you can help us to extend our reach even further, and improve the attitudes and behaviours of millions across England.
Making a donation to Time to Change
Time to Change is run by charities Mind and Rethink Mental Illness. You can make a donation to our campaign by using Mind’s online donation facility and by following these simple steps.
- Visit Mind’s Donate page
- Select single donation and enter the amount you wish to donate
- You can make a donation to Time to Change using a debit or credit card, or by using Paypal. Make your choice and the next section of the online form will appear.
- You’ll be asked to select why you are making a donation from a dropdown menu.
If you are making a donation following a workplace fundraising event, please select “From a company.”
If you are making a donation from a community fundraising event please select “From a fundraising event.”
- You’ll be asked to provide details of the company or event organiser.
- You’ll be asked to “tell us more about your gift.” Please ensure that you enter “Donation to Time to Change”. This ensures your donation is specifically posted to the Time to Change campaign.
- Provide your personal details and bank details to make your donation, and let us know whether you are happy for us to keep in touch.
- Complete your donation by clicking the large button at the bottom of the page.
You’re done! Thank you for supporting our social movement and our efforts to change the way we all think and act about mental health